IoTG Technical Specialist
- Bangalore, India
This position is for a technical role in the IOTG Retail Sales Team.
For end customer requirements the person will be responsible for providing scalable IA rich solutions.
A broad knowledge of the ISVs, ODMs, OEMs offerings is necessary.
The role will also require working with SIs/End-Customers to enhance/optimize their solutions on IA architecture and then right-fitting-sizing the ODM/OEM available IA products.
The focus is particularly on "Visual Retail Solutions" and hence technical skills in AI and Deep-Learning to drive Machine-Vision based Retail solutions is key.
IOT solutions span all the way from the Edge to the Cloud. The candidate will hence need to show the experience of having worked with IOT frameworks provided by one or more Cloud Services providers.
A deep understanding of Scalable architectures, Containers, Dev/Ops tools, AI Frameworks, Automation tools will be essential.
The role also requires excellent presentation and written communication skills.
Candidate should have the following qualifications:
• Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Data Sciences or a related science or engineering field with minimum 5 years' experience
• IOT Retail segment experience - technical &/or commercial.
• Knowledge of regional retail ecosystem partners.
• Expert programming skills languages such as Python, Java
• Experience in Artificial Intelligence solutions applied to segments such as Cloud, Edge Computing, Visual Computing
• Knowledge/experience in one or more of the AI and Machine Learnings frameworks such as TensorFlow, MxNet, Pytorch, Caffe, BigDL, Paddle Paddle, Chainer etc. ;
• Knowledge of Big Data tool kit (HADOOP/ SPARK), SQL
• Experience with Machine Learning techniques such as Clustering, classification, regression, neural nets and support vector machines
• Excellent verbal and written skills are required. Ability to develop high-quality externally publishable collaterals is a plus.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and ability to think on your feet is required
• Good presentation skills at conferences, industry events, labs, and customer workshops are a plus.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0130170 Bangalore
Back to top