IOTG Intern - Undergraduate Non - Techincal
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
This requisition is for sourcing for the IOTG Intern Program in 2019-2020. Specific project details and manager assignment will be communicated prior to the start of the internship. Offers must be accepted or declined by Dec 20th 2019 or Mar 20th 2020.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Candidate will creatively apply the technical know-how (engineering fundamentals, scientific knowledge, systems thinking, analytical thinking, prototyping, and testing knowledge) against design constraints and boundary conditions (industrial design, cost, performance criteria and other design constraints) to research, develop and productive mass producible solutions.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Self-motivated individual willing to take and follow directions and deliver to schedule
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially active listening skills
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good documentation skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Willing to motivate the team to deliver skills
- Passion in learning new things and driving for engineering excellence and innovations
- Work well in a diverse team environment and with others in cross-site organizations
- Customer communications skills as internal/external customer interaction is a critical requirement of this job role
- Drive the initiative to make things happen proactively
Candidate must possess minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
Candidate must be enrolled in a BS program in Business, Finance, Marketing, Communication or other related business program. This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position
Minimum 3 months of experience or equivalent coursework in the following areas:
- Business Operations
- Digital marketing strategy
- Manage YLL collateral creation
- Experience in Segments, Channels, Smart Cities, Healthcare, Vision Products
- Business / Finance/ Business Intelligence Research/analytics
- Medical experience
- Promoting business segment through marketing, PR, omni-channel promotions
- Design background on both still graphics and video production.
- Convert complex concept and messaging into simplified graphical representation
- Experience in redesigning power point material and/or producing short videos
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
US, Arizona, Phoenix
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Intern JR0119883 Phoenix
Back to top