Intern SW Engineer (Networking)
- Gdańsk, Poland
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth.
The Data Platforms Group at Intel is at the heart of our transformation from a PC company to a company powers the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices.
Data center technologies created in Gdańsk, Poland are being applied in wide range of products that are used in virtually every computing center that exists in the world, as well as integrated into products and services offered by Intel's direct customers.
Our organization Connectivity Group is growing in Gdańsk!
Learn more here:
As a member of our Connectivity career track, you will support and define a compelling vision of the future, and develop breakthrough ideas, whether big or small, that support that vision. You will also actively work on making Intel a wireless leader that delivers exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G Next Generation Wearable and IoT solutions and other world-class wireless connectivity technologies and products.
Be the part of the Networking Division Driver Development Team! Our engineers in Intel Poland are playing a main role in delivering high quality SW components for Intel networking products. We are looking for an Intern SW Engineer. As being part of our team, you will support code development for latest and upcoming generations of Ethernet Data Center solutions. You will engage in code development (features), Proof of Concept support, required code changes. Looking for strong team players willing to learn and participate into the World first class product top tech delivery.
You are a great C andidate, if:
- you are a student of computer science or related technical field (bachelor/ master/ engineering/ PhD or postgraduate)
- you are willing to learn new topics, improve skills, influence processes to increase team efficiency
- your passion is programming and you have basic experience in code development. Preferred languages are C/C++/C#
- you have basic knowledge about hardware and networking
- you have good communication skills and willingness to work in a competitive team environment in multiple geo-locations
- you are able to communicate in English at the intermediate level
I f additionally:
- you have experience in software development for networking and communication solutions,
- you are knowledgeable about Ethernet technologies
that is fantastic!
What We Offer
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on Earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment, where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results. We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
- Great opportunity to work together with the Team at Intel's comfortable office in Gdańsk with a possibility to work from home from time to time
- Constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs
- Being a part of creative and experienced Multicultural and diverse Team with unique skills on cross-technology
- Flexible working hours
- Well-equipped campus with a free parking lot and shuttle bus
- Integration events because to spend time together is very important for us and we know how important it is for a good collaboration
- Amazing Benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable: Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Medical and life insurance, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Ticket restaurant card, Exclusive employee discounts, Family events and many more.
Learn more about Intel in Poland : https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/locations/poland.html and apply!
Intel Ethernet products:
We are waiting for you!
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
PL Intern JR0126010 Gdansk
Back to top