Intern Software Engineer (Networking)
- Gdańsk, Poland
Be the part of the Open Source Driver Development Team!
Our engineers in Intel Poland are playing a main role in delivering high quality SW components for Intel networking products.
We are looking for an Intern SW Engineer. As being part of our team, you will support code development for latest and upcoming generations of Ethernet Data Center solutions. You will engage in code development (features), Proof of Concept support, required code changes. Looking for strong team players willing to learn and participate into the World first class product top tech delivery.
You are a great candidate, if:
- you are a student of computer science or related technical field
- you are willing to learn new topics, improve skills, influence processes to increase team efficiency.
- your passion is programming and you have basic experience in code development. Preferred languages are C/C++/C#.
- you have basic knowledge about hardware and networking.
- you have good communication skills and willingness to work in a competitive team environment in multiple geo-locations.
- you are able to communicate in English at the intermediate level
You are a perfect match, if additionally:
- you have experience in software development for networking and communication solutions.
- you are knowledgeable about Ethernet technologies
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
PL Intern JR0123612 Gdansk
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top