Intern - Product Development Engineer
- San Jose, CA
Come intern with one of the largest engineering companies in the world!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
- Ensure the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits.
- Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Tests, validates, modifies and re-designs circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
3 months internship minimum.
You must possess minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
The candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
Minimum of 3 months experience in:
- Programming languages (C++, Python).
- Data Structures
- Digital/Analog Circuit Design/Characterization.
- Data collection/analysis.
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Intern JR0130059 San Jose
Back to top