Intern Plataform Application Engineering Datacenter
- Guadalajara, Mexico
- Develop and present technical product training materials.
- Participate in customer visits and industry events and presentations.
You will be able to obtain broad understanding of Intel Xeon processor-based platforms and history with: microprocessor architecture, chipset architecture, system architecture, board design, firmware, BIOS, and software.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Enrolled in a career program (Bachelor/Master's or Phd)
• Must be an active student, or in "titulación" process
• Works 20 hours (PT) or 40 hours (FT). As an exception, can work any amount of hours within this range.
• If a student drops out of college, his/her program is discontinued
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
MX Intern JR0132299 Guadalajara
Back to top