Intern: Innovation Team lead/Off Site Mfg technical coordinator
- Phoenix, AZ
We are looking for you! We have a part-time opportunity for a local student (min 20 hours per week required) starting in the Spring 2020 through Fall 2020. Position is in Chandler, Arizona with no relocation. This assignment includes facilitating the Construction innovation team for the Ocotillo site. The focus of this team is to drive productivity, Lean and OSM (Off Site Manufacturing) efforts across a large construction site comprised on 2k-8k trade base with multiple projects in flight. Lean/Productivity items and tools such as Halolens, Pull planning, OSM (Off Site Manufacturing) and 4Sing will be some of the items the innovation will incorporate into the standard practices of Ocotillo Construction. A specific focus on establishing an OSM library will be a big part of this technical intern assignment. Responsibilities would include but are not limited to performing field walks in a large construction site, leading and organizing new technology implementation into a large construction site.
- Articulate complex problems and organize data in a concise and organized manner.
- W illingness to speak in front of large groups of construction and engineering personnel.
What we offer you:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary, insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation.
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today!
This is an Intern position for a local student able to work part time in Chandler, Arizona Spring 2020-Fall 2020 and relocation assistance is not provided.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research and relevant previous job and/or internship experience.
- The candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in either Engineering or Construction Management or a closely related field.
- 3 months of experience Data base management/Excel/PowerPoint.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Prior internships.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Intern JR0130187 Phoenix
Back to top