Intern - HPC SW Engineer
Join us in the computing disciplines that are changing the world. As High Performance Computing intern candidate, you will be mentored by a Sr. Engineer in the importance and best practices of SW development and SW validation. You will learn about High Performance Computing (HPC) and will participate in the coding of new test content, updating existing test content and its automation.
Student Profile: The intern must currently be studying his bachelor in computer science, or related areas. Master or Ph.D. students are a plus.
Required qualifications include:
- Programming experience in C and/or C Programming Language
- Basic understanding of computer architecture
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Good problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to own and drive resolution of technical issues
Preferred Experience/Skills (nice to have):
- Experience in Python Scripting
- Experience in Golang programming
- Experience in Bash Scripting
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
MX Intern JR0124678 Guadalajara
Back to top