Intel Dalian Process equipment engineer
- Dalian, China
This position is to look for candidates who is motivated to start a career in semiconductor industry - one of the most promising industry in China. As one of the industry leader, Intel Dalian will provide you comprehensive and solid training program to develop you into a semiconductor engineer.
Responsible for sustaining and developing engineering process such as diffusion, etching, lithographic, thin film deposition in semiconductor fab manufacturing operations, and also in charge of trouble shooting.
Plans and implements capacity and operational improvements to maximize output while improving the safety and quality of manufacturing operations.
As module owner, conducts tests and measurement of their operations to determine control over critical dimensions and defectivity of the process line. Recommends and implements modifications for operating the equipment in order to improve production efficiencies, manufacturing techniques and optimizing production output.
- College graduate of year 2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021 holding minimum of B. S degree in science or engineering like material science, physics or chemistry, mechanical...etc.2018至2021届 理工科毕业生，本科以上学历 （985, 211毕业生优先考虑）
- Good logical thinking ability 独立的逻辑思考能力
- Must be a fast learner with great team work spirit 良好的沟通学习能力及团队合作精神
- Good data extraction, analysis skills 良好的数据提取分析能力
- CET6 or equivalent level 英语6级或相当水平
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
CN JR0154178 Dalian Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group
Back to top