The System Validation Enabling team owns the integration of the hardware and software components that form an automated high-volume validation system.
We are looking for people who enjoy the challenge of learning to operate and improve a complex system of systems, take part in defining enabling and executing a wide set of tools and indicators that ensure continuous smooth operations.
What's In It For You? This is unique opportunity for Engineers to join one of Intel's most experienced department and to deal with various challenges and technologies!
- More than 3+ years of experience in the validation domain
with an advantage for post-silicon validation and operation system integration.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Practical engineering diploma is an advantage.
- Knowledge in scripting and programming languages and some basic PC hardware knowledge.
- Good communication and interaction skills among groups inside and outside of Israel are essential.
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Client Development Group (C2DG) is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Core ™, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products, driving most of the Client roadmap for CCG, Delivering Server First Cores that enable continued growth for DCG and invest in future disruptive technologies.
IL College Grad JR0155908 Haifa Core & Client Development Group (C2DG)