Inside Sales Account Executive- IoT Industrial Vertical
In this role, you will establish and nurture relationships with key stakeholders within the customer's organization. You will make use of your industry experience to demonstrate how customer opportunities can be solved using Intel-based products and solutions.
A successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the relationship between Intel and customers by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at accounts.
- Develop relationships with distributors and engage distributor resources in support of assigned accounts.
- Identify and develop new opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Ensure that goals are consistent with Intel's strategic direction of: (1) maximizing the business with assigned accounts over the short and long-term and (2) increasing the preference for Intel architectures among assigned customers.
- Meeting or exceeding assigned annual billings and design win quotas in conjunction with the Field Applications Engineer.
- Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination.
- Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pricing, forecasting, terms and conditions, distribution and code of ethics.
- Managing and influencing a named account list of customers that build and sell IoTG solutions to the US Industrial segment.
- Engage sales and technical resources both directly with the end customers and fellow travelers to achieve revenue targets and win new technology adoptions.
- Execute Intel Requirements: Training, Pipeline management, Forecasting, Reporting, etc...
The Ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Willing to build strong, direct relationships with senior business and technical customers.
- Communication and written skills.
- Customer support skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (with proven track record of cross-group collaboration).
- Willing to comprehend Intel architecture offerings and fellow traveler offerings targeted at Industrial Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Solving skills in challenging technical and business problems towards the benefit of the customer and Intel.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- Bachelor's degree in Science with a technical aptitude.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience on track record of successful customer engagement; focus on Industrial sales or business development experience.
- MBA as a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience using Saleforce.com Customer Relationship Management.
- Knowledge of Intel server and storage solutions/data center architecture, applicable standards, and the operational processes.
- Knowledge of Original Equipment Manufacturer business models and key performance indicators.
- Willing to work in a high paced environment and to achieve high quality results.
- Willing to work effectively with eco-system partners.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Back to top