Inside Sales Account Executive (French speaker)
This is a commissioned sales position located in Gdansk, Poland.
You will be responsible for driving IT infrastructure transformation, modernization and refresh in enterprise and public sector market in France. You will be working with technology end-users as well as System Integrators who serve them, with focus on client/PC solutions. You will be evangelizing and winning these customers' architecture decisions by offering unified, cohesive solutions based on Intel and its fellow travellers' products and services. You will be building relationships with key executives within the accounts, understand customer's business challenges and helping them solve their problems through the use of Intel-based solutions. You will be recognizing and driving timely feedback on issues, trends and opportunities back to Intel management and product divisions - in order to obtain support or for consideration in future Intel products, strategies or initiatives in the enterprise market. You also need to excel in pipeline management using CRM tools.
Key measurements may include winning specific types of IT-transformation projects/deals as well as tracking certain volume/revenue indicators via CRM.
This position is an Inside sales position - ie. primarily office-based but may require occasional visits to customers or specific events.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business or Technology with a technical aptitude
- Capability of building strong, direct relationships with key decision makers including CxOs by demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and in depth knowledge of customer business needs
- Proven experience in driving complex competitive solution sales scenarios, working in a collaborative environment and taking leadership of driving opportunities to closure.
- Self-motivated and able to independently execute and prioritize workloads, strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate well with customers on the phone, in email and in person.
- Knowledge of Intel server and storage solutions/data center architecture, applicable standards, and the operational processes.
- Proven track record of successful customer engagement; focus on data center / server sales or business development experience.
- Fluent in spoken & written French and English
It's very nice if you have:
- 2-3 years of sales or account management experience
- Strong listening skills with a proven record of cross-group teamwork
- Knowledge of Intel products offerings and fellow traveler solutions. In particular Data Center Group(DCG) and Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group (NSG) portfolio.
- Familiarity with Intel Channel ecosystem and Distribution partners
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
#intelPoland #intelGdańsk #joinIntel
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Back to top