InfoSec Risk & Privacy Analyst
- Ramat Gan, Israel
InfoSec is looking for Risk & Privacy Analyst.
Who are we ?
InfoSec team develop the Information Security strategic imperative to provide the critical capabilities that Intel needs to protect our people, apps, content and devices while simultaneously allowing the business to run faster than it does today.
what will you do ?
In this position you will be working to analyze the security risks associated with the implementation of security solutions and computing environment changes. You will participate in new technology reviews and perform supplier reviews and site audits.
You will work with other risk analysts, security architects, engineering teams and management to suggest and implement risk mitigating controls and solutions.
About you :
You should have exposure and interest in one or several of the key Cyber Security domains including: Risk, Privacy, Security Management, Governance, Compliance, Vulnerability Management, Data Protection, Identity and Access Management, Cryptography, Endpoint security, Security Auditing and other major areas of Cyber Security.
- Knowledge and understanding of information security, risk and privacy concepts
- Strong customer orientation while ensuring information risk management processes are followed. Ability to build long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Influencing and persuading skills across all organizational levels, problem solving and innovation skills.
- Project Management and TCM skills - the ability to drive change to a customer base.
- Technical degree (BS/MS Information Security/Information Systems/Computer Science/Computer Engineering).
- Demonstrated ability for technical problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making and conflict resolution skills. A Team Player.
- Customer and stakeholder management skills, including experience in setting and managing user and stakeholder expectations.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Having a security/privacy certification (CISSP, CISA, CIPP, CIPT, etc.) would be considered a plus.
I MPORTANT : Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a Privacy Specialist position and that this position may not be available at this time
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
IL Experienced Hire JR0130367 Petach-Tiqwa
Back to top