Industry Technical Specialist
- Sydney, Australia
This is a commissioned sales position covering enterprise customers in Australia and New Zealand.
- The Industry Technical Specialist (ITS) is responsible for influencing and advocating Intel-based products and solutions for all of Intel's Business Units through a consultative, solutions-led approach.
- The ITS is responsible for ensuring that all technical and architectural needs of our covered accounts are understood and that we are working with the customer, our business unit teams, and our partners - including CSPs, ISVs, OEMs and SIs - to develop technically advanced solutions that help solve customer business problems and create significant pull for Intel's products and solutions.
- In order to successfully influence architectural decisions, the ITS needs to build relationships with key account stakeholders and ecosystem partners and become a trusted technology advisor to them.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and coordinating support from ecosystem partners and Intel Business Units to win strategic sales opportunities, managing multiple technical engagements from pre-sales inception through proof-of-concept and final deployment..
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a Master's Degree will be an advantage
- 5+ years of experience working with private and public cloud architectures and solutions in an enterprise IT environment, including analytics/AI and edge computing.
- A solutions architect, or equivalent, certification from AWS, Azure and/or GCP will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to connect complex technical solutions and concepts with measurable business outcomes.
- Track record of success applying a consultative selling approach to understand customer challenges with the ability to envision and deliver next-generation technology solutions that deliver measurable business outcomes.
- Detail-oriented with a track record of success delighting customers and delivering exceptional results in a fast-moving environment under very tight deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a good sense of humor and a strong commitment to personal learning and development.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
AU Experienced Hire JR0143686 Sydney
Back to top