IMO-SC Software Engineer
Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
Some of the job responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Work with process, integration and software engineers to develop, test, integrate, qualify and maintain software applications and hardware required to support mask development and production.
- Manage cross-functional projects: allocating tasks, setting milestone, controlling cost, time and scope.
- Effectively communicate, collaborate and align with team members and customers.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Must have a B.S. or M.S in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 months of experience in Analytics, General Programming Skills, Database design, Security control, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Versioning/control, Software Testing, Quality Assurance, Software Development Process, or Software Requirements.
- At the Bachelors level this U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Minimum of 3 months of experience in:
- Graphics Processing, IC Pattern Formats, CAD Tools for Verification, Fracture, OPC Software Engineering, EDA tools
- Linux, C, C , C# Languages, Script Programming using Perl/Python
- Software Quality and Testing Practices, AGILE
- Database Concepts, SQL and hardware platform architecture
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US College Grad JR0112708 Santa Clara
Back to top