HPC Solutions Architect
This is a technical sales specialist position aligned to the Business Unit Sales head. Responsible for advising and influencing end user customers, ISVs, OEMs, partners and scale engines. Responsible for understanding the business use case and technical merits of a solution and co-owning relationships with customer/partner decision makers to influence the customers' purchasing decision. Works with all audiences to accelerate adoption of Intel based platforms and document gaps/provide feedback to solution stakeholders including: solution architects, vertical/horizontal business leaders and partners, OEMs, system integrators, solution integrators, solution providers, CSPs, and ISVs & service providers. Daily activities will include providing direct technical assistance to customers and partners (including performance and TCO analysis, and benchmarking for supercomputers), interfacing with Sr. technical decision makers for Line of Business and Operational Technology Groups and representing customer market segment requirements back into the business unit for future product planning.
- University degree in a renowned university for computer science or engineering.
- Sufficient experience with High Performance Computing (HPC) and/or analytics system architectures (parallel clusters, grid computing, data analytics, bare-metal clouds)
- Deep technical understanding of HPC & data analytics/AI market domain for both HW & SW
- Hands on experience of architecting or designing a Top500 class HPC systems.
- Strong communication skill to build a rapport and communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined, good team player
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
England, London;Poland, Gdansk;Virtual Europe, Middle East and Africa
UK Experienced Hire JR0153305 Swindon Sales and Marketing
Back to top