HPC Software Developer
- Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Cluster Tools team in Nizhny Novgorod which develops Intel MPI Library, and Intel oneAPI Collective Communications Library (oneCCL) is expanding. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who are ready to learn and develop themselves, willing to work in high-dynamic projects and get real-world leading industry product development experience.
MPI is a Message Passing Interface standard typically used in HPC applications on compute clusters. Our team in Nizhny Novgorod is developing highly optimized version of MPI library for current and future Intel processors and interconnects. oneCCL allows deep learning frameworks to run and efficiently scale on clusters.
Tasks done by Cluster Tools QA & Infrastructure engineer include, but are not limited by:
- Infrastructure development
- Lab machines support
- QA processes automation and improvements
- Support of new versions of software standards
- Performance and scalability improvements for libraries, path-finding and research for respective products
- Bugs fixing, etc
- Scripting programming language knowledge
- C/C++ programming language knowledge
- Advanced in Linux, Windows OS programming
- English language (Intermediate level)
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
RU Experienced Hire JR0141731 Nizhni
Back to top