Highspeed IO Engineer
- Shanghai, China
Assists in providing technical support on computer design with high speed display technologies (DP/HDMI, etc.), resolve the problems caused by high speed display connection. Responsibilities may include: participating in new product development, representing the customers technical needs, creating competitive analysis from a technical perspective, developing and presenting technical product training materials. Works with the sales team to help resolve customers technical questions, participates in customers visits, and presentations. Owns creation and maintenance of data sheets and application notes. Individuals act as technical experts, consultants, analysts. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
You should possess a Bachelor of Science and/or a Master of Science in Computer Science with five years of relevant software/firmware development experience.
Additional qualifications include:
- Deep understanding of high speed display technologies (display, HDMI, etc.), able to use protocal analyzer, logcial analyzer or oscilloscope to triage/debug/root-cause display related issues
- Experience working on a customer-focused product execution team
- Panel/Tcon product design experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Self-discipline and self-direction
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Customer orientation
- Working independently as well as in a team setting
- Working across language and/or cultural barriers and time zones with success
- Travel to customer facilities
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
CN Experienced Hire JR0139546 Shanghai
Back to top