Hardware Platform Applications Engineer
- Beijing, China
Habana Labs is an innovative company focused on developing purpose-built AI processors, disruptive solutions that will shape the future of AI and Deep Learning computing. Habana was founded in 2016 by successful entrepreneurs, launched its first AI Inference processor in 2018, its Training processor in 2019 and was acquired by Intel in December 2019. The company now operates as an autonomous subsidiary of Intel. Our vision to take AI processing from its current limits to the peak of its potential continues. We see challenges as opportunities, laser focus on execution and are determined to fulfill our vision to improve the quality of life, work and leisure with our AI solutions. We are looking for exceptionally smart people who believe that AI will change the world and would like to join us on our exciting journey!
Your responsibilities will include the following but not limited to:
• Be the primary support window to customers including ODM/OEM, system integrator and end user
• Review customers' requirement and design (e.g. schematic, PCB layout, power delivery, signal integrity)
• Give advisory on customers' system validation/qualification process and success criteria
• Onsite support for customer power-on activities
• Manage customer requirement and track delivery
• Identify and address critical customer issues and provide timely, early warning of critical issues that need attention
• Be a technical expert on all Habana products - work closely with the team to secure design wins and lead support of the product
• BS or MS in EE, CS, Math, or Physics
• 5-8 years of progressive experience in hardware design and systems development, with some customer-facing experience
• Strong background and experience with x86-based server architecture
• Knowledge BIOS and/or UEFI architecture or Open BMC FW
• Strong understanding of high-speed Signal Integrity concepts and simulation tools.
• Extensive experience with test equipment: high speed oscilloscope, logic analyzer, protocol analyzer, multimeter, etc.
• Systems level, logical and methodical approach to problem solving
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Comfortable in a hands-on lab environment
Inside this Business Group
CN JR0143955 Beijing
Back to top