- Hillsboro, OR
** IMPORTANT: This is not a regular open position, but the requisition is used for marketing purposes and to proactively find candidates that could meet the below profile. No actual hiring will be done through this requisition. Applicants to this Evergreen requisition might be considered to future opportunities.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a hardware technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. CCG hires many different types of hardware engineering college grads within areas such as electrical, debug, computer architecture, mechanical, thermal, systems, etc.. Based on your degree, project experience and what type of role you are interested in, your role will be decided after meeting with one of our hiring managers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Post graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Computer architecture, RF, power integrity, power delivery, debug, I/O, device driver, voltage regulator, heat transfer, or thermodynamics may be required
- Lab skills such as millimeter, oscilloscope, system and bench testing
- Languages such as C/C++, Python
- Project experience may be required
- Windows, Linux, Chrome operating fundamentals
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
US, California, Santa Clara; US, California, Folsom;
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US JR0144033 Hillsboro
Back to top