Hardware DFT Lead
- Haifa, Israel
Who Are We?
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages.
We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate, and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.
Why Join Us?
You will work on a complex system and 3D cutting edge technologies for the automotive industry
What will you do?
- Develops and supports design for test (DFT) structures
- Determines design for test approaches and develops DFT architecture.
- Designs and verifies DFT structures for memories (MBIST), digital and analog circuitry.
- Creates functional tests and corresponding test patterns.
- Knows about failure mechanisms in silicon production and creates test algorithms.
- Supports silicon bring up of test patterns and Performs diagnosis of test patterns on silicon and optimizes test time.
What are we looking for?
- BSc/ MSc in Electrical Engineering or any related area
- +5 years of experience in DFT focusing on ATPG
- Experience with Synopsys/Mentor tools and flow
- Experience in ATPG GLS simulations and debug
- Knowledge in SPYGLASS-DFT is an advantage
Inside this Business Group
The mission of the Emerging Growth and Incubation (EGI) group is to create an environment to identify, incubate and scale new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. EGI is a fast paced, dynamic and startup-like organization that is responsible for incubating new ideas within Intel. We have over 1500 employees globally. Our portfolio includes HW, SW, Solutions and SaaS businesses.
IL Experienced Hire JR0137428 Haifa Emerging Growth Incubation
Back to top