Hardware Back-End Engineer Student
- Jerusalem, Israel
Back-End Engineer Student for the UNCORE team which is part of the Client team working on the next generation CPU product for desktops and tablets. The candidate will be part of a team that implements the RTL2GDS flow which involves in part Synthesis, FEV, APR and Timing Analysis.
1. B.Sc student for Electrical/Computer Engineering
2. Knowledge in Perl/TCL - advantage.
3. Knowledge in UNIX environment - advantage.
4. Good working relationship and team work is needed.
5. Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
6. High level of English needed.
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
IL Intern JR0128656 Jerusalem
Back to top