Graphics Software Intern Engineer C++ or C#
- Gdańsk, Poland
You will become a part of larger team of graphics engineers working on next generation of Intel graphics products.
Good knowledge of C or C# is required from candidate. You will be responsible for test and/or tools development and their integration with production environments
You should be a student of second, third or fourth year of a studies, preferably Computer Science.
Additional qualifications include:
- Eager to work part time during the academic year and then over the summer
- C++ or C# programming skills
- SQL programming and administrating skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to technically lead well-defined tasks and solve complex technical problems quickly
- Ability to focus on high-quality coding, and learn and gain new knowledge
The following qualifications would be added advantages:
- GIT versioning system knowledge
- Good Python programming skills and/or other scripting languages
- Knowledge of Windows graphics drivers
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of Linux Operating System internals.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
PL Intern JR0135082 Gdansk
Back to top