Graphics Software Engineering Intern
- Gdańsk, Poland
In this position, you will be working on performance optimizations of Intel GPU drivers and delivering feedback to game developers, with the goal of optimizing their 3D Rendering pipeline.
What We Offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
- Good knowledge of C++ and working knowledge of any scripting language
- Knowledge of at least one 3D Graphics API
- Knowledge of modern 3D rendering techniques and GPU architecture would be an additional asset
- Analytic thinking
- English language: B2+
- Open minded
- Ability to work as part of a team and on solo projects
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
PL Intern JR0135713 Gdansk Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software
Back to top