Graphics Software Engineer Intern C++
- Gdańsk, Poland
We are looking for an intern to fill DirectX3D driver development position.
You will become a part of larger team of graphics engineers working on next generation of Intel graphics products.
Besides programming, your responsibilities include work with Development, Validation and Architecture graphics engineers to understand and address requirements.
- Student of 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Telecommunication or similar specialization
- Eager to work part time during the academic year and then over the summer
- C++ programming skills
- Good English command
The following qualifications would be added advantages:
- GIT versioning system knowledge
- Good C#, Python programming skills
- Knowledge of Windows graphics drivers
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of scripting languages
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
PL Intern JR0132775 Gdansk
Back to top