Graphics Software Engineer
We are looking for a Graphics Software Engineer and in this position the key goal will be to focus on rigorously ensuring the robustness and quality of our IP offerings and preventing escapes to our customers. Ideal candidate should have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- You will help us with the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading and integrating E2E key critical graphics features for VTT Software and Intel.
- Driving Graphics SW feature health from pre-silicon to post silicon and driving the feature health both functionality and power/performance to critical debug from E2E view.
- The role involves understanding feature architecture, driving E2E validation usages focused across Concurrency, reliability/Stress and Interoperability with focus on power/performance through scalable/automated infrastructure.
- Participating in feature summits/task forces within VTT SW and outside and helping our customers productize key value added graphics features across Windows and Android will be required.
- Ability to scale across E2E Display, Media, 3D, Compute and power conversation, cross Component Stress and overall UX focus will require a deep understanding of OS architecture, GEN graphics architecture, graphics drive software architecture and power and performance goals.
- Enable cutting edge E2E Machine Learning/Deep Learning and Media Workloads on next generation Graphics Platforms
- Ability to Triage and Debug of E2E test failures and drive issue resolution with software and hardware development team
- Working with key partners in VTT software and hardware architecture, development, debug and validation and silicon validation.
- Responsible for providing internal and external feedback to implement upcoming graphics features in yet-to-be-released OSes to ensure our hardware and software will function and perform as expected on next generation platforms as well as designing/developing/implementing graphics system-level software for future platforms.
- Develop automation tests, execute tests and open sightings when issues are found
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
Candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with 3+ years of experience, or a Master's degree with 1+ years of work or education experience.
Your experience should be in the following:
Windows, Linux and/or Android OS architectures
Graphics hardware and software.
Industry standard API's and frameworks such as DirectX, OpenGL, OpenCL, surfaceflinger, HWC and so on will be required.
Machine learning accelerators including deployment software )e.g. OpenVINO, TensorFlow, TensorRT, PyTorch, etc.)
Sound knowledge of software development is critical. C, C++. Python programming expertise and experience is required.
Demonstrated software and silicon debug knowledge
"For Bachelor's level this U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position."
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US College Grad JR0116548 Folsom
Back to top