Graphics Software Engineer
- Taipei, Taiwan
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a Graphic Software Engineer position which is frequently available at Intel website searching JR0138185. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
- We are looking for a candidate with strong software engineering background to enhance Intel Graphics drivers quality and mainly focus on OEM issue debugging which may include all Graphics components, e.g. display, 3D, Media, Kernel mode driver,... ,...
- Works with various partners and groups world-wide to root cause issues in the correct component by using different debugging tools, analyzing fail logs. Issues may be even outside Graphics and can be in other modules, like thunderbolt, dongle, audio, and others.
- Supports workshop and co-location events to resolve OEM urgent issues efficiently. It may involve debugging tool development to help on efficiency improvement.
A Candidate should possess a Master's degree with 5+ years of experience or Bachelor's degree with 7+ years or in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering in the following areas:
Your experience should be in the following:
• Thorough deep understanding of Windows, Linux and/or Android OS architectures
• Deep understanding of graphics hardware and software.
• Deep understanding of industry standard API's and frameworks such as DirectX, OpenGL, OpenCL, surface flinger, HWC and so on will be required.
• Knowledge of software development is critical. C, C++. Python programming expertise and experience is required.
• Data center experience in terms of platforms, scale out and orchestration and E2E solution
• Demonstrated software and silicon debug knowledge
• Positive attitude, disciplined and ability to work in stressful and competitive environment with good written/verbal communication skills.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
TW JR0141109 Taipei
Back to top