Graphics Software Engineer
China VPG Software team is looking for more talents to join us on the latest & future media technologies on processor graphics for a family of Intel core products. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop high quality software modules for video Codec , Video post-processing, Display/3DGfx, Media Kernel, Content Protection, etc.
- Performance analysis and tuning for media driver on various Intel platforms.
VPG (Visual and Parallel Computing Group) SW has a long-term plan to build a graphic SW competency center in China and we have a goal to help Intel establish its graphic brand in China and to help Intel win the adjacent market segments (ML/AI/VR, etc) with our Core graphic capability.
You should be a master student in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering, or equivalent in the areas below:
- Interested in media/video software development; fair understanding of video compression standards
- Experience in C/C programming and familiar with Windows and/or Linux/Android development tool chain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated on new technology learning and problem solving
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
CN JR0097220 Shanghai
Back to top