Graphics Software Engineer
- Shanghai, China
Responsible for developing multiple aspects of graphics software, display driver development and simulation environment development. Works with various partners to enhance and improve graphics performance on upcoming processor graphics devices by analyzing performance issues in software drivers and applications, implementing software performance improvements, and recommending future hardware & software improvements. Also responsible for providing internal and external feedback to implement upcoming graphics features in yet-to-be-released OSes to ensure our hardware and software will function and perform as expected on next generation platforms as well as designing/developing/implementing graphics system-level software for future platforms.
A Candidate should possess a Master's degree with 5+ years of experience or Bachelor's degree with 7+ years or in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering in the following areas:
Your experience should be in the following:
• Thorough deep understanding of Windows, Linux and/or Android OS architectures
• Deep understanding of graphics hardware and software.
• Deep understanding of industry standard API's and frameworks such as DirectX, OpenGL, OpenCL, surface flinger, HWC and so on will be required.
• Knowledge of software development is critical. C, C++. Python programming expertise and experience is required.
• Data center experience in terms of platforms, scale out and orchestration and E2E solution
• Demonstrated software and silicon debug knowledge
• Positive attitude, disciplined and ability to work in stressful and competitive environment with good written/verbal communication skills.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
CN JR0138572 Shanghai
Back to top