Graphics SoC post-Si Val Architect
- Folsom, CA
dGfx SoC Val Architect w/ E2E domain expertise. This person will be responsible for:
- Defining and driving SoC post-Si validation/content strategy comprehending graphics domain usages
- Leading SoC post-Si debug for a product, and be able to identify root-cause of various issues in emulation and post-silicon environment. The person is expected to do hands-on debug and also perform the role of Power-On Czar when required.
- Early engagement with Design/Arch on upcoming products to influence features for post-Si val efficiency
- Driving TFM (tools, flows, methods) initiatives for the group looking at future products on the roadmap, and aligning with partner orgs
- Training and skill development, growing the technical pipeline
This role works in cross-site collaboration with Design/architecture/pre-si/FW/SW/BIOS and other post-Si teams to understand technical features, leverage BKMs, and debug HW/SW/FW issues.
Candidate must possess a Master of Science degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering with 12+ years of relevant experience, OR Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering with 15+ years of relevant experience with:
- Subsystem HW/SW stack, including the silicon, all onboard HW components and connectors and devices, FW/drivers, and applications
- Python, C and/or C++ programming
- Experience with Graphics architecture and validation challenges, fabric architecture, HBM, Cache Coherency, PCIe
- Logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers, in-target probes ITP and Lauterbach LTB
- Ability to independently read specifications, identify interesting test cases, document them, and implement them
- Candidate should have excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills, as well as good written and verbal communication skills
- Debug of Intel chipsets and/or CPUs/GPUs
- Experience with hardware validation and software/driver interactions
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, Hillsboro;US, Texas, Austin
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.... US Experienced Hire JR0139108 Folsom
Back to top