The candidate will be part of the Graphics Si PnP (Performance and Power) Labs within Graphics & Throughput Computing HW Engineering (GTCHE), working on graphics 3D and GPGPU performance debug and analysis. GTCHE is responsible for delivering integrated and discrete graphics IP for Intel's various products.
Debug and analysis of performance bottlenecks on graphics 3D and GPGPU workloads while running on Intel processors with graphics functionality
In-depth debug of 3D and GPGPU workload performance bottleneck issues on emulation and timing accurate software simulation environments for Intel processors with graphics functionality
Providing feedback to graphics and SoC architecture and micro-architecture team based on the performance debug and analysis
Develop methodology and automation tools for efficient and reliable GPU performance measurements that will cater to multiple internal customers
Familiarizing with architecture and design aspects of the graphics components and related SoC components and usage models
Minimum Skills and Experience that will get you notice:
Bachelor's in Electrical/Computer Engineering or computer science or related field with 3-15 years' of experience.
Experience should be in the following areas:
- Should have good understanding of Computer architecture, microprocessor and graphics architecture/design
- Programming skills in C, C++, and Perl or Python or Ruby and Linux Shell Scripting and/or Windows Automation
- Familiarity with Verilog/SystemVerilog
- Familiarity with Linux OS, commands and environment
- Familiarity with OpenCL, OpenGL and DirectX API programming is desirable.
- Good analytical ability, problem solving, and written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with SoC/IP level architecture/design, Relevant experience in SOC Post silicon validation, Proven expertise in Silicon product development.
- Experience in creating Validation environments from scratch for validation of SoC/System level test execution.
- Experience with Post Silicon Debug /Validation and/or Emulation
- Working knowledge of standard post-Si debug and regression tools/methodologies. Also any emulation tools. DFX methodologies and tools usage.
- Demonstrated Experience on External Graphics SoCs(PCIE based)
- Good understanding of Display graphics driver / Media / 3D /Audio would be added advantage
- Post silicon Validation Experience on SRIOV, Virtualization/Hypervisor
- Experience and hands on skills with LTB, ITP, Logic Analyzers*, Oscilloscopes, Scan dumps, and in-circuit Emulators
- Expertise in validating complex IP's from different sources onto the same piece of silicon
- Experienced with IP/SoC firmware architecture
- Experience with IP/SoC Debug subsystem development
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
IN JR0158629 Bangalore Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software