Graphics Lab Software Engineer
- Santa Clara, CA
The ideal Candidate must have the skill and interest in learning new technologies, processes, and software methodologies. Supporting a global infrastructure built on Linux, open source technologies, implementing automated deployment processes, enabling streamlined service and server configuration, and hardening a complex set of software to ensure a successful product launch.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
• Candidate must have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• For Bachelor's applicants: This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
• 3 years of professional working exp in the following areas:
• object-oriented, test-driven programming practices
• Software Development for Linux hosting environment, leveraging open source technologies and languages
• System hardware and troubleshooting skills including electronic circuits
• Linux system and database administration
• Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, etc)
• Familiarity with cross-OS development and deployment
• Experience in build and test automation, OS imaging, machine recovery
• DevOps experience, including support of highly available, clustered services and automated configuration management
• Experience in continuous integration/delivery
• Docker or other containerization solutions
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0130316 Santa Clara
Back to top