Graduate Safety Engineer
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals and other utilities to the factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
In this position you will work as part of an overall EHS team and will be primarily responsible for the development, co-ordination, continuous improvement and management of specific safety programs onsite. Examples of site safety programs include working at heights, electrical safety and powered industrial trucks. In addition you will support the overall EHS management system and OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 standards which will involve close liaison with EHS engineers. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Focus on promoting and instilling a strong health & safety culture.
- Provide health and safety advice, assistance and support to Line Management and departments.
- Act as the content expert in relation to assigned safety programmes.
- Development and completion of risk assessments - area and task related.
- Support accident/incident investigation and root cause analysis.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and internal standards.
- Analyze data, identify trends and define focus areas.
- You must possess a minimum of a NFQ Level 8 qualification in a core safety discipline or have a science, chemical or engineering related third level qualification and have completed either a Post. Grad. Diploma or MSc. in an occupational safety discipline.
- Up to 3 years of relevant experience
- Utilize effective oral and written communications to interact with customers around safety matters.
- Ability to work in a team with minimum direction. Self-motivator with own initiative.
- Demonstrate efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of EHS Management Systems and their practical application to industry.
- Ability to present and explain Safety data to both technical and non-technical forums.
- Good presentation skills.
What we offer
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation). We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
IE College Grad JR0115599 Leixlip
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top