Graduate Intern Technical
- Bangalore, India
In this position, you will be involving in the training, design and development of next generation Server SOCs/CPUs. Your responsibilities will include some of the following but not limited to:
- Assist design unit owner in Register Transfer Level (RTL) modeling & functional validation. Use EDA tools extensively to simulate logic behavior and circuit performance and direction of physical design for next generation, deep sub-micron embedded circuit solutions. Verify the circuit behavior against the original simulation model and first silicon.
- Define VLSI Structural Design methodology and developing design flows. Implement structural physical designs, such as synthesis, floor planning, power-grid and clock tree designs, timing budgeting and closure, place and route, RC-extraction and integration. Verify structural physical designs, such as functional equivalency, timing/performance, noise, layout design rules, reliability and power.
- Develop Analog IP on next generation deep submicron process for the Intel's SOC, perform tasks related to Very-large-scale integration (VLSI) complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS) IC design, Solid state physics and physical layout. Such tasks may include: Circuit design of high speed clocking related circuits [phase-locked loop (PLL), delay-locked loop (DLL), bandgap] or high voltage input/output (IO) [double data rate (DDR)/LPDDR, General-purpose input/output (GPIO), OPIO].
- Responsible for Integration of Third party IPs -- Synthesis, functional and/or timing convergence, and pre and post-si debug of IPs developed by various external vendors as well as within the company. Handling of signals crossing power planes and clock domains, industry standard protocols including hardware and software details dealing with Memory (LPDDR), storage (eMMC, SATA, UFS), peripherals (PCIe, USB), and MIPI interfaces in SOC devices. System integration dealing with Si/ Platform/ FW/ MW/ drivers/ OS/ Apps on Android & Windows-based tablets and phones
You should be a student (Post graduate/Masters - ME/MTech/MS) currently pursuing studies in relevant field with good understanding of semiconductor physics and basic PC computer architecture. Additional qualifications include:
- Familiarity with Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) logic circuit design
- Well versed in UNIX*, C programming and relevant Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Intern JR0127649 Bangalore
Back to top