Graduate Intern - Machine Learning and Deep Learning Software Engineer
Who are we:
The mission of the Emerging Growth and Incubation (EGI) group is to create an environment to identify, incubate and scale new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. EGI is a fast paced, dynamic and startup-like organization that is responsible for incubating new ideas within Intel. We have over 1,500 employees globally. Our portfolio includes HW, SW, Solutions and SaaS businesses.
Borne out of EGI, OmniBridge is a team of innovators using cutting edge AI to develop an innovative communication tool that goes beyond a simple American Sign Language translation app by creating immediate and seamless conversation between the hearing and the deaf. Achieve your career best with a newly formed internal venture where you will be working in a dynamic start-up environment.
We are seeking a Machine & Deep Learning Engineer Graduate Student with a history of working on a vision-based or NLP project.
- Work with the Co-Founders in a dynamically fast paced environment.
- Work in a dynamic start-up environment where hands-on execution is a must.
- Design, implement, validate and prepare the dataset for AI model
- Train and inference models based on provided dataset
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse and technical in nature.
- Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
- The candidate must be pursuing a Master's or a Ph.D. in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields and enrolled in school throughout the internship program
- 12+ months of experience coding in Python and/or C/C++
- 12+ months of experience with AWS services (such as EC2, Elastic Compute Cloud, S3, Lambda, etc.)
- 12+ months of experience on deployment, quantization, model optimization and debugging AI model
- 12+ months of experience coding on models that implement natural language translation, image recognition, and sequence to sequence deep learning models
- Hands-on experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.
- Experience with optimization, quantization and designing of attention-based or transformer-based modeling (e.g. BERT like model or any other sequence to sequence based modeling)
- Expertise with Encoder/Decoder architecture
- Prior internship experience
Inside this Business Group
The mission of the Emerging Growth and Incubation (EGI) group is to create an environment to identify, incubate and scale new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. EGI is a fast paced, dynamic and startup-like organization that is responsible for incubating new ideas within Intel. We have over 1500 employees globally. Our portfolio includes HW, SW, Solutions and SaaS businesses.
US, Georgia, Atlanta;Virtual US and Canada
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here
Intel is committed to a culture of accessibility. Intel provides accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Find information and request accommodation here US Intern JR0152369 Phoenix Emerging Growth Incubation
Back to top