Graduate Hardware/Software/Comp Arch Engineering Intern
- Hillsboro, OR
** IMPORTANT: This is not a regular open position, but the requisition is used for marketing purposes and to proactively find candidates that could meet the below profile. No actual hiring will be done through this requisition. Applicants to this Evergreen requisition might be considered to future opportunities.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a hardware/software technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. CCG hires multiple different types of hardware/software engineering interns within areas such as electro/electromagnetic, power, power integrity, signal integrity, debug, architecture, electro-mechanical, and packaging . Based on your project experience and what type of role you are interested in, your role will be decided after meeting with one of our hiring managers. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- Currently pursuing a post graduate degree in in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related field
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related field
- Languages such as C/C++, Python, C#
- Computer architecture, signal integrity, power integrity, power & performance
- Project experience software & hardware development, debug, analysis may be required
- Windows, Linux, Chrome operating system fundamentals
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
US, California, Santa Clara; US, California, Folsom;
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US JR0144019 Hillsboro
Back to top