GPU software engineering intern in ML
- Gdańsk, Poland
Machine Learning Performance Group at Intel in Gdańsk is looking for a Software Engineering Intern who would like to contribute to Machine Learning algorithms and workloads development for Intel graphics products.
Learn more about our AI solutions that we contribute to here in Gdańsk: https://youtu.be/3JBVxH6k5PY and/or https://youtu.be/4ys3cjWRmQA.
As a Software Engineering Intern you will have an opportunity to develop low level kernels for Machine Learning algorithms using state-of-the-art programming and analyze Intel GPU performance applying complex measurement techniques.
You will gain experience of world best graphics technologies with focus on ML, which will be released to the market within a few years.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively participating in all stages of software development life-cycle e.g. requirements definition, research, pre-silicon and post-silicon development
- Developing various Machine Learning features for Intel Graphics products
- Source code development, review and maintenance in C/C
- ML workloads performance analysis and HW features validation
- Competitive pay, bonuses and benefits
- Flexible working hours with possibility of working from home
- Opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth
- Collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results with great team atmosphere
- Wide opportunities for professional development and growth - including tech trainings, learning platforms, international assignments and transfers between teams, sites or even countries
- Access to various training sites - Safari, Pluralsight, Udemy, Lynda
- On site we have available: free bike and car parking spaces, variety of restaurants in which you can enjoy various cuisines, chill out areas, on-site SPA services, gaming consoles and much more
- Over 20 internal enthusiast clubs (sailing, scuba diving, football, volleyball and much more)
- Regular integration and fun events
Candidate must possess an active student status for the next 12 or 24 months.
To be successful in this role you should have skills and qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of C/C++ and understanding of data structures
- Good communication and team work skills
- Solid (written and oral) English communication skills
- Desire to learn aspects of low-level programming for GPU architecture
These desired skills and qualifications will be of an additional benefit:
- Understanding aspect of Machine Learning algorithms
- GPU programming experience: OpenCL/ROCm/CUDA/C for Metal
- Understanding aspect of Deep Learning frameworks like: TensorFlow/Caffe/PyTorch/MXNet, etc.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as git
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
PL Intern JR0127335 Gdansk
Back to top