GPGPU Machine Learning Engineer
Do you have an interest in GPGPU driver, compiler or library development? If so then we are looking for you to join our team as we design and deploy machine learning products based upon the next generation of GPU architectures.
In the Visual and Parallel Compute Group (VPG) we deliver Intel's 3D graphics, media, display GPU, and Parallel Computing Technology.
This position is for the 3D/Compute team's New Usage Engineering team, with an emphasis on emergent use-cases for Compute technologies, such as Machine Learning. This may include performance analysis and debug, pathfinding work for new features, development or validation tasks as needed to prove and productize new functionality in response to new use-cases.
This role can provide a variety of opportunities that will challenge you to grow in new areas, so flexibility, good engineering skills, and a fast learning curve are key requirements.
Some of the job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Developing multiple aspects of graphics software driver development and simulation environment development.
- Works with various partners to enhance and improve graphics performance on upcoming processor graphics devices by analyzing performance issues in software drivers and applications, implementing software performance improvements, and recommending future hardware & software improvements.
- Providing internal and external feedback to implement upcoming graphics features in yet-to-be- released OSes to ensure our hardware and software will function and perform as expected on next generation platforms as well as designing/developing/implementing graphics system-level software for future platforms.
- This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Must have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
1+ years of experience with:
- Developing applications with at least one modern graphics API such as DirectX, Metal, OpenCL, CUDA, Vulkan or experience in machine learning algorithm development.
- Windows* and/or Linux operating systems.
- Experience in GPGPU programming.
- Experience developing graphics device drivers and hardware/software interaction.
- Experience in compilers and/or performance analysis and optimization techniques is an added advantage
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level-not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US College Grad JR0119173 Folsom
Back to top