Global Head of HR: Corporate Functions, Venture Ca
As Global Head of HR for these groups, this leader will be responsible for leading the HR teams & employees (65 ) that provide direct support to Intel's Finance, IT, Law & Policy Group, Corporate Strategy Office, Venture Capital, M&A, and Product Security business leaders. As head of this team the leader will be accountable to deliver HR solutions that incorporate business strategies and realities into HR business plans to drive transformational organizational effectiveness and employee engagement. This leader must lead by example and cultivate a highly collaborative HR team that enables HR employees and teams to thrive as they define and deliver the future.
The successful candidate will be expected to develop and inspire strong and cohesive HR teams that demonstrate an extensive understanding of corporate functional groups and business priorities, a comprehensive fluency in HR and its centers of excellence, and an ability to navigate through ambiguity while driving results. This role requires someone who can balance the requirements of being a trusted advisor to senior level managers across the groups, a steady guide in complex stakeholder environments, a builder of strong partnerships across HR, a people manager committed to innovation, and a leader of a team that excels at extending their capabilities by working through others.
Key requirements of the role
- Together with the G&A HR directors, develops and oversees execution of integrated HR business plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business strategic and operational objectives
- Functions as a proactive and strategic business partner and change agent to the CFO regarding key organizational development and management issues
- Provides leadership and guidance to the G&A HR directors and organization; inspiring and developing the team to deliver excellent results and constantly striving to extend their capability.
- Demonstrated business and strategic acumen: identifies patterns of external change, demonstrates strategic influencing that allows long-term success in driving exceptional HR performance, drives organization to be ahead of the competition and influence innovative ways of doing business that is relevant, drives transformational changes in our approach to business challenges, able to influence the thinking of others in shaping corporate level strategies, developing a breadth of experience across Intel businesses and HR core functions.
- Proven builder of strong and vital organizations: track record of developing large and multi-level organizations, diversity of thought and awareness, demonstrated ability to achieve and promote diversity at all levels of the organization, challenges and influences organization to achieve maximum shareholder value, strong team player with the capability to collaborate and be transparent, coaches and mentors subordinates and takes an active role in develop leadership capabilities across business groups.
- Manages both internal and external stakeholders: influences fellow travelers externally as well as direct management, leads large scale business initiatives or small scale corporate initiatives and role models accountability, true business partner well demonstrated across Intel, takes informed risks and is accountable for measuring impact through business results.
- Leaders with integrity, honesty and is ethical, fair and principled - assumes responsibility: must be admired by the organization for high quality of integrity, competent in all aspects of leadership with headroom to perform at the next level, leads with an ethos of neutrality to act as a sounding board for MCM and able to pulse the culture & sentiment of the organization. Be recognized as open & a go-to person across all levels of the organization to gain accurate feedback.
- Sets the Pace, Executes and Drives Accountability: flawless execution, competent in HR business processes, deploys a culture of execution and sustainable leadership, remains bold, speaks up and executes with velocity, directionally correct judgment skills.
Qualified candidates should possess either
- A Bachelor of Science or a Bachelor of Arts degree in Human Resources, Organization Development, or related field with min of 20 years related experience OR A Master of Science degree, a Master of Arts degree, or an M.B.A. with related experience.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.... US Experienced Hire JR0092632
Back to top