FW/SW Audio Engineering Intern
- Gdańsk, Poland
This position is for the FW/SW engineering intern whose primary focus will be to participate in development and validation of FW and SW applications and/or drivers for Intel products focused on audio related solutions. In this position you will have a unique chance to work on latest Intel products and technologies. Learn from the best engineers and gather invaluble proffessional experience as well as participate in team events and entertainment.
A successful candidate requires:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- A desire to learn and grow
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
- Must have a student status, preferable field of studies related to Computer Science or Computer Engineering,
- Good practical knowledge of C/C /Python,
- Good knowledge of modern PC hardware, interfaces and standards,
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
PL Intern JR0129412 Gdansk
Back to top