Functional Validation Engineer
- Guadalajara, Mexico
Creates, defines and develops system validation environment and test suites. Uses and applies emulation and platformlevel tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec. Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures. Requires broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Presilicon Validation teams in improving postsilicon test content and providing feedback for future ondie debug features.
- A BS\MS degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineer, Computer Science Engineer or similar engineering degree with at least 5 years of experience in product development or validation.
- Requires broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Pre-silicon Validation teams in improving post-silicon test content and providing feedback for future on-die debug features.
- Skilled C/C++/Python programmer.
- Hardware debug capabilities using instruments, but not limited to Scope, Logic Analyzer or Protocol Analyzer
- Digital Design knowledge (VHDL/Verilog is desired but not required).
- Knowledge of Server and SoC platform architectures is desired, but not required
- Both written and spoken Fluid English communications.
- Ability to self-organize and prioritize work.
- Hunger for learning.
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
MX Experienced Hire JR0142050 Guadalajara
Back to top