Full Stack Developer
- Bangalore, India
This role will be part of the Intel Internet Things Developer Enabling in creating the next generation of workflows and user experience for edge developers and operators. The IoT edge is a fast-growing market driving complex workloads like AI and real-time control. You will work with a global community of experts from inside and outside Intel in defining the product and making it successful with the earlier adapter customers.
In this role, you will Design, Develop and Deploy applications based on Python/NodeJS as a backend and HTML, ReactJS, JS as front-end. You are expected to know databases like MongoDB and InfluxDB to perform these tasks. You're a creative and technically skilled individual responsible for bringing great user experience and design to life. You create reusable, extensible, flexible, high-performing web applications from front end to back end.
This position is for you if you:
• Have experience in Design, Development and Deployment of Python or NodeJS web and client applications
• Have deep knowledge of various design patterns
• Exposure to docker, micro-services would be a big plus.
• Are passionate developer who is committed to deliver high-quality solutions/products
• Are a problem solver and good at troubleshooting complex problems to find the root cause and provide solution
An ideal candidate will display the following traits:
• Disciplined process management, problem solving skills, and attention to quality and detail
• Team player and works well with development/ product engineering teams
• Expertise to get results across multiple groups and disciplines
• Collaborate and Interface with external vendors
• Good communication skills, proficiency in verbal and written English
• Extensive experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) including Agile methodologies
• Master's Degree in software engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related.
• Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
• Understanding of container and virtualization technologies is a plus
• Contributions to OpenSource communities is a plus
Experience: Overall 6-10 years of experience and minimum 3 years of experience in ReactJS framework.
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0142234 Bangalore
Back to top