FPGA Design Engineer
Intel CPTG ASD system solution engineering China Team is looking for FPGA design engineer to develop solution for cloud platform to accelerate network, storage, computing workload.
Responsibilities for this position would be but not be limited to:
1. Engage customer to understand acceleration needs from system and accelerator perspective
2. Work with team to define accelerator spec and develop system architecture
3. Design micro-architecture and develop RTL for implementation
4. Perform unit test and work with verification and validation engineer to make accelerator robust
5. Build collateral, guide customer on design and assist debug to enable customer
6. Consolidate feedback to contribute product or solution planning
1. Must have a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related fields
2. Minimum of 5 years of RTL (FPGA/ASIC) design experience and be very familiar with Verilog, system Verilog and related design tools
3. Has development experience on workloads about networking, storage, and computer
4. Good English communication skills, both written and oral
5. Self-discipline and good collaboration within or cross team
Additional Qualification and Experience would be helpful
1. Knowledge or Prior experience working with heterogeneous FPGA, CPU, GPGPU hardware systems
2. Subject matter expertise in a particular class of algorithms, e.g. speech, cryptography, compression, image processing, packet processing, and etc.
3. Knowledge in latest design methodology like CUDA, OpenCL and HSA.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
CN Experienced Hire JR0119535 Shanghai
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top