FPGA Applications Engineer
- Job Description - Work very closely with customers, field personnel, and specialist colleagues to enable design wins and to support all phases of the FPGA design process.
- Understand software & hardware trade-offs and be involved as required from early concept design phase through system level implementation.
- Resolving customer issues related to system digital design issues and interface protocols such as PCI Express, Ethernet and meeting customer satisfaction
- Developing reference designs and developing training modules as needed for Field Application Engineer FAE
- - BSEE/MSEE or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in digital design
- Experience in VHDL/Verilog, design verification, timing closure, simulation and hardware debug
- Experience in Ethernet, PCI Express protocols design is a strong added advantage
- Strong problem solving skills, and equipped with ability to drive issues to closure are essential - Good verbal, written communications skills in English
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
MY JR0098317 Penang
Back to top