Formal Verification Engineer
- Santa Clara, CA
In this role responsibilities include, although not limited to:
- Verify the micro-architecture of complex IPs using industry standard Formal Verification tools and technologies based on latest model checking and equivalence checking algorithms
- Use the hardware architecture design and RTL implementation details
- Define the Formal Verification scope
- Deploy the right strategy to prove the correctness while deploying advanced formal techniques, and create abstraction models for convergence on the design
- Carve out the right boundaries for the design, create comprehensive Formal Verification test plans, track and verify them
- Apply abstraction techniques and converge on complex designs to deliver a high-quality design on schedule and articulate the ROI
- Analyze new methodologies evaluates new tools and corroborate results
- May work with vendors on resolving hard design and tool problems
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 9+ years of experience -OR- a Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 6+ years of experience -OR- a PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 4+ years of experience in:
- Verification of the micro-architecture and design using industry standard Formal Verification tools on complex IPs ( e.g Graphics, server IPs, Processors, SOCs )
- Track record in developing Formal verification methodologies
- Logic design
- Implement complex designs
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
US, California, Folsom
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0141305 Santa Clara
Back to top