Our vision at Intel's Real Sense Group is to enrich people's lives through devices and machines that perceive the world in 3D. We work on a portfolio of computing devices including Industrial Robots, Drones, and Peripherals. Our mission is to enable our partners to build high volume products powered by best-in-class RealSense™ 3D technologies. The Real Sense product portfolio includes 3D Cameras, Tracking Modules, Computer Vision libraries and ASICs for depth processing and sensing and understanding with world class algorithms.
This is what we do - https://realsense.intel.com/
FW architect position:
The FW Engineering Architect will fulfill a technology architect role focused on the firmware aspects of existing and future technologies within the RealSense IVCAM organization. During the product planning and development phase the architect is expected to identify, design and evaluate future technologies that provide innovative solutions.
- Drive innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the organization.
- Engage with all stakeholders and provide recommendations based on the feature set, cost and availability of innovations and new technologies.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure designs meet FW requirements.
- Review schematics and ensure future hardware compatibility for firmware needs.
- Provide technical consulting during the product development phase in terms of issue debugging and alternative solutions.
- Review and evaluate innovations, technologies and designs for compliance with systems design and development guidelines and standards.
- Provide tangible feedback to improve viability and mitigate failure risk.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less-experienced team members.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience with multiple software systems design tools and languages.
- Experience in overall architecture of software, firmware and hardware systems for products and solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to review hardware schematics and familiar with driver design requirements.
- Designing and integrating software systems running on multiple platform types into overall architecture.
- Evaluating forms and processes for software systems testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- M.A, or B.A in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field of study.
- 10 years of firmware development. At least 2 years as firmware architect.
Inside this Business Group
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.
IL Experienced Hire JR0125578 Haifa
Back to top