Field Sales Engineer
- Marlborough, MA
This is an excellent opportunity to join Intel and become part of a dynamic technical sales team in Intel's Programmable Solutions Group (PSG).
A successful candidates responsibilities may include:
- Achieving design wins and growing revenue at a set of focus named accounts and generating new opportunities at new accounts.
- Develop relationships with customers and channel partners to grow and expand Intel's business.
- Meeting or exceeding assigned annual billings and design win quotas in conjunction with Field Applications Engineers. Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination.
- Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pricing, forecasting, terms and conditions, distribution and code of ethics.
- Track record of success selling complex technical solutions to OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer) that serve a wide variety of markets.
- Adept at creating and executing effective account strategies and territory plans
Accounts are in New England with a focus on the greater Boston area. Intel PSG products include FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array ) , Programmable Acceleration Cards, eASICs and Power Solutions.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Driven, self-starter and must possess a sales hunter mindset
- Proactive team player with a positive attitude
- Relationship builder that creates strong executive level relationships
- Ability to understand and capture the customer's technical requirements and forecasts
- Ability to work with Intel Sales, Marketing and Technical teams to develop compelling solutions and winning proposals
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills
- 4-year College Degree with a Technical Major.
- 5+ years of technical sales experience
- BSEE is a plus
- Semiconductor sales experience.
- FPGA selling experience
- Experience selling IT infrastructure to End User/Enterprise Accounts
- Experience using Sales Force
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0129339 Hudson
Back to top