Field Applications Engineer
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This is a commissioned sales position. Responsible for giving product presentations to the customer describing how Intel products provide the optimum solution to their application. Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pricing, forecasting, T/Cs, Distribution and Business Code of Ethics. During customer's product design, responsible for design assistance including onsite visits to review designs, examine customer problems and provide suggestions on optimal ways to use Intel products. Manage relationships between Intel and customers by establishing relationships with key individuals at accounts. Identify and develop new opportunities within accounts. Give product demonstrations and execute benchmarks to show product capabilities and ease of use. Understand competitor's strengths and weaknesses relative to the appropriate technical strategy. Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination. Assist the customer throughout the development cycle to ensure successful completion of the product. Provide timely feedback to the factory on product and strategy issues to ensure the Intel is capable of responding to and/or anticipating changes needed to maintain success. Provide training and account strategy support for distributors. Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work. Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
1. 3 to 10 years experience in field application engineering/technical pre-sales/tech support/solutions architecture and design
2. Experience in developing or selling Industrial Automation systems(e.g. Industrial PC, Machine Vision) or Retail devices(e.g. kiosk, POS, signage) or Surveillance system (CCTV, IP Camera) or AI system or PCB design is a great differentiation
3. A technical degree e.g. engineering/computer science/IT is preferred but not a must
4. Looking for candidate that exhibits: high integrity, team work, ability to work remotely, independent learning and can do attitude, discipline, and have a good command of English
5. Candidate with experience in developing machine learning or vision system or AI software/solutions will have an added advantage.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
MY Experienced Hire JR0129306 Kuala Lumpur
Back to top