Failure Analysis R&D Engineer
- George Town, Malaysia
Responsible for identifying failures and researching process/Product improvements to enhance yield, performance, quality and reliability of next generation Si, Product and Package technologies. Investigates and thoroughly explains fundamental aspects of material/device interactions. Owns the development of electrical, analytical and mechanical methodologies to ensure strategic failure analysis capabilities for future technologies and products. Directs new technology/product transfer, manufacturing startup, and the automation and improvement of the failure analysis process. Owns proliferation of shared learning across sites. Maintains necessary records and reports. Performs other related duties as required or as directed.
- You must possess a Master's or a Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Microelectronics engineering.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interest in circuit design & analysis, DFT/DFD implementation/technology and computer architecture.
- Knowledge in Device Physics.
- Knowledge in system level hardware, tester knowledge and software programming whereby Python/Perl/C++ are essential and .Net is an added advantage.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MY College Grad JR0128143 Penang
Back to top