Factory Planning Coordinator (Contract)
- Kulim, Malaysia
- Manage a group of product under the business segments to ensure factory meet commit and product priorities in the Production Scheduling horizon through monitoring factory execution as needed.
- Own to work out and communicate the factory recovery plan to stakeholders when there is factory performance issue or excursion
- Connect to Global Planning Organization (GPO) for supply analysis, transactional activities and be able to link back the result to the factory or stakeholders for supply analysis. This includes working with GPO process owner on process capability and enhancement.
- Participate in line execution issue (induced by Planning) and work out the solutions to ensure smooth factory execution and no impact to order support
- Factory facing person to support product xRB excursion management
- Adequate technical capability and coordination skills in managing business needs and customer requirement.
- Apply lean and drive continuous improvement on site owned activities for improved efficiency
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or Industrial Engineering.
- Stakeholder Management
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills/Problem Solving Skills
- Business Acumen
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills
- Decision Making and Action Orientation (Coordination)
- Problem Solving/Analytical skills (LEAN - advantage)
- Technical skills
- Competency is demonstrated by the mandatory training as outlined by the Desktop Procedure that governs the training requirements.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MY Intel Contract Employee JR0145019 Kulim
Back to top